Why Should You Use OzFax?
At OzFax we believe in making life easy for our customers.
- We will assist you with your fax campaign from choosing your target data, artwork creation through to the final delivery and handling your opt-out requests.
- We have an excellent database – probably the best in our industry – with comprehensive industry categories and geographical metadata to be able to target your campaign effectively.
- We are 100% ACMA compliant – every fax number we provide has been washed through the Do Not Call Register
- We only use reliable industry strength hardware and systems for our message delivery
- We offer highly competitive rates and can accommodate broadcasts of virtually any size or type
- We can get you going quickly. Typical campaigns can be ready to go within 24 hours.
Fax broadcasting is very easy on your marketing budget – generally a fax will cost less than a leaflet drop or the cost of a local phone call.
With a fax you can expect that it will get around 3 seconds or more of “eye-time” – With a leaflet drop or newspaper ad, you could not expect to get the same level of visibility.
You can get thousands of messages delivered in minutes directly to your target audience
We can deliver to specific industry types, postcodes or regions. Whatever your marketing needs are, we can find the right data for your campaign.
How Does Fax Broadcasting With OzFax Work?
Simply contact us for a quote and/or send us the document you wish to broadcast and we do the rest. Remember you will only pay for successful deliveries at the page rate you are quoted. Your broadcast can be scheduled hours or days in advance.
Your personal distribution list can be created using one, or a mixture of any of the following:
- Fax Broadcast Industry Categories
- Geographical Regions
To get a rapid data count from us please Click Here
Our customer services team are on hand to assist with creative content, broadcast list creation, artwork design and advice on how message broadcasting can greatly enhance and even overhaul your marketing efforts.
We can also provide RADIUS counts on data from any town in Australia.